Covenant Christian School exists to glorify God by cultivating wise servant-leaders.
Covenant Christian School, in partnership with Christian parents, exists to glorify God by cultivating wise servant-leaders through nurturing Christ-like character, promoting individual academic excellence, and developing a biblical worldview in its students.
Covenant Christian School students, by God’s grace, will be servant-leaders who effectively live out and communicate a biblical world-view, strive to realize their academic potential, and seek to know and fulfill the unique purpose that God has planned for each of their lives.
Statement of Belief:
* God is the Creator, Preserver, and Controller of the universe. There is one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:16-17)
* Man is created in the image of his holy and righteous Creator and is a fallen creature who can only be restored in Jesus Christ. (Genesis 1:26 Romans 3:23)
* The universe reveals God’s character and attributes and is something to be understood, appreciated, and used by man. (Romans 1:20; Genesis 1:28-30)
* The scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, as originally given, are the inerrant Word of God, the only infallible rules of faith and practice. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
* Salvation is by grace through faith--and that not of ourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works so that no one can boast. For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which our God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. (Ephesians 2:8-10) (Although we affirm the importance of water baptism, we do not believe that this ordinance is a prerequisite for salvation.)