Thank you for considering Covenant Christian School. We are honored that you value our program and appreciate your time dedicated to the application process. Our administration evaluates prospective students based on academic achievement and readiness, social development, and the parents’ interest in partnering with us to educate their children. We are dedicated to cultivating wise servant-leaders through nurturing Christ-like character, promoting individual academic excellence, and developing a Biblical worldview in our students.
The application process may take more than two weeks
to complete. Applying too close to the start of school may result in a late
1. Call the school office (321-727-2661, ext. 2) to begin the application process.
If your child has an IEP, 504 service plan, or disciplinary report, it is necessary to submit these to the administration prior to filling out an application. Along with these forms please submit report cards and standardized test scores from the previous two years.
2. Schedule a campus tour and receive an application packet.
3. Submit all application documents and pay the $75 (non-refundable) application fee.
4. Complete entrance testing and evaluation.
5. Complete a family interview with the administration.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family!