Thank you for your interest in Covenant Christian School. We are looking forward to getting to know your family during the application process and to welcoming you to the CCS Community.
· CLICK here
for our online application.
· Submit application, with required documents (see below) along with the non-refundable $100 application fee
· Complete top portion of the Teacher Recommendation forms. Give to current teacher and teacher will return to CCS via fax or email.
· Once we have received all the required documents, we will contact you to schedule Entrance Testing. (K – 12)
· CCS will contact you to schedule a Parent/Student Interview.
· The Admissions Committee will review submitted application forms.
· CCS will communicate entrance notification to the parents.
(may submit copies)
Most recent report card (K – 12)
Previous school year’s Final Report Card (K – 12)
Standardized testing results: FCAT, FSA, EOG, Terra Nova, PSAT, etc. (3-12)
Original birth certificate
Current up-to-date physical and immunization records
If applicable, educational or diagnostic testing, along with the actual IEP or 504 plan
In cases of divorce, the most recent court documents regarding custody and educational decisions (copies must include judge’s signature and be notarized)
for admissions forms.
For more information or to obtain the necessary admissions forms, please call our Admissions Office at 321-727-2661, ext. 202.