Tuition and Fees Schedule
VPK State Funded
Free with VPK certificate
Pre – K self-paid
Lunch Bunch and/or Extended Care:
• Registration fee is $25.00 yearly.
• Lunch Bunch only, from 11:30 – 12:30pm is $5.00 per day.
• Extended Care and Lunch Bunch from 11:30 – 3:10pm is $20.00 per day.
• Extended Care and Lunch Bunch for 10 months is $2,250 yearly.
Children staying for Lunch Bunch will need to provide their own lunch from home. Late pickups, after 12:20 will be charged $20.00 for any part of the afternoon if you have not enrolled for Extended Care.
Billing and Payments
• All enrollment and registration fees are non-refundable.
• Billing will be emailed to parents monthly with payments due within 14 days. The $25.00 yearly registration will be added to the first month’s invoice.
• Tuition may be paid yearly, by semester, or by monthly payments.
• Late payments are subject to a $40.00 late fee and loss of Lunch Bunch and Aftercare services until fee is paid.
Covenant Christian School educators strive to model Christ-like behavior and use “teachable moments” to demonstrate the love of Jesus throughout the day. Each child is uniquely created by God and mutual respect is fostered in the preschool. Children learn through play and active engagement. Creative stimulating experiences are incorporated into Math, Language Arts, Art, Science and Music Lessons. Special performances throughout the year provide opportunities for children to increase their awareness of their unique characteristics.
VPK/PK program will generally follow the CCS school calendar, with beginning and ending dates varying slightly from the Covenant Christian School K – 12 calendar.
VPK/Pre-K 4 applicants must be 4 years old by September 1 of the year for which they are applying.
Pre-K applicants must be able to use the bathroom by themselves.
There are no exceptions to these requirements.
Birth Certificate: A copy is required from all applicants.
Immunization Record: A current copy of the applicant's immunization record is required.
Physical Examination Form: current within the year.
IEP/504 If applicant is receiving classroom accommodations
Custody/Court Paperwork (if applicable)
Once the applicant file is complete, the parents will be contacted to schedule an interview appointment with a school administrator. Students are required to accompany their parents for the interview.
For more information or to obtain the necessary admissions forms, please call our Admissions Office at 321-253-2770, ext. 202.